Sunday 22 November 2015

How to get off Coffee the easy way








People ask me all the time, 'How do I kick my coffee habit? I enjoy the focus and the clarity I get from it but not the crash that follows later.' Here is what I recommend. All the benefits off coffee minus the caffeine shakes and the dreaded crash later. Enjoy the quick info graphic too that I put together on some of the benefits to be had from consuming this on a daily basis.


__________________________________________________________________________


---------------------------------------------------
Upgrade your coffee habit
--------------------------------------------------

-2 thumb sized pieces of fresh turmeric root, or 1 tsp turmeric powder, or 2 capsules turmeric extract
-4TB shelled hemp seeds
-3 cups hot water
-2 TB raw sweetener of choice
-Pinch sun dried sea salt
-2 TB raw cacao powder
-Tonic/herbal extracts of choice (optional). 1TB maca is a good addition.

Add everything to a high powered blender and blend until fully emulsified. Add to a saucepan and heat to desired temperature, drink and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to message