Sunday 22 November 2009

3rd Year exhibition

Went to the third year exhibition tonight. Some interesting works, I was expecting a lot more traditionally crafted sculptures to be in the actual exhibition than what there was. I think I only counted one such sculpture which was quite abstract and made from wood. So many people opted instead to go down the digital route working with video and music and sound. My favourite piece was definetly the drawing on the wall by Paivi Viinikainen titled ''10 days of November''


I was really impressed with this, especially the shapes and colours. Reminded me of Ingird Calame drawings. It would be interesting to find out where the inspiration came from for this piece.



Apart from that the only other pic I took was this one, as I liked how the pictures had been placed on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reply to message